Today the most remarkable monument is an offshoot of Giofyroy, at the height of the Village Inn St Syllas. This is a stone bridge over the road until 1910 connected Heraklion with the Prophet Elijah and the Messara.
The Byzantine fortification of the Mosque lies on the two peaks Hill 'Rocket' at an altitude of 504m. next to the hamlet of Profitis Ilias (which is the seat of the former municipality of Temenos).
Stand of Late Minoan chamber tombs in 'Trapeza' of Kalos
Located 27 km. N-SOUTHWEST of Heraklion, in low-Hill slope, and 700 m. from the Glebe Galeni. In front of the opened a narrow ravine that is traversed by a small torrent.