A LM III chamber tomb found in 1941 immediately west of Siva, documenting the habitation in the area since prehistoric times. This is the tomb of known type of Postpalatial years. These usually have a Chamber tombs carved into the rock, like a short road that leads to him.
The entrance is closed by barrier. Contain clay sarcophagi decorated with geometrical, symbolically and with themes taken from the world of plants and animals. The Tomb in Siva was the electromagnetic shape built entrance had been found intact, and inside found three sarcophagi, Stirrup amphoras, cups, conical cups, basins, beads, a gilded ring etc. Some of the offerings in the Tomb were exposed in the old report of the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. A similar type of tombs have been found at various places in the region of Malevyziou, such as those found in Gazi and the Kabrochwri, in the Giofyrakia and Stavrakia and in Pentamodi. It's probably in the same place and in the SOUTHWEST lies the modern settlement of the Tomb.